Bananas are considered to be a complete food, but we often underrate them.
Yet, this exotic fruit has the potential to be the next great health revolution, as it is simply loaded with nutrients.
This yellow-skin miracle is high in natural sugars, fructose, and sucrose, various nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Apparently, its regular consumption can provide amazing health benefits.
Bananas are the most commonly consumed fruits in the United States, even more, that the number of consumed oranges and apples together.
In the beginning, bananas have a green color and do not have spots on the skin, but as they become riper, brown spots start to appear and cover the whole fruit.
Yet, ripe bananas are actually much healthier, as the more spots they have, the more TNF they contain. TNF fights against abnormal cells in the body, so ripe bananas are actually able to successfully fight cancer. TNF promotes the communication between the immune system and body cells, and it also supports the movement of cells
Research has shown that ripe bananas contain TNF which blocks the tumor cells growth and spreading by inducing apoptosis (cell death). Furthermore, bananas are rich in antioxidants which boost the immune system and the blood cells count.
Hence, next time you find brown spotted bananas, you should not avoid them, but buy them instead, as they will provide the best health benefits, and will provide lots of energy.
Yet, bananas have numerous other with their cancer-fighting ability. These are some of the most important ones:
- One or two bananas before your daily workout will supply you with the needed energy for up to 1 hour.
- Moreover, they are high in vitamins, minerals, and low-glycemic which will boost your endurance, and they effectively prevent muscle cramps, due to their high amounts of potassium.
- These fruits act as anti-acids, so they relieve heartburn and acid reflux, and all the unpleasant symptoms.
- Only one banana will provide immediate results in this case.
- A few bananas will successfully treat constipation.
- Their fiber content will lead to regular bowel movements and thus, prevent constipation.
- Bananas effectively lower high blood pressure and prevent stroke and heart attacks as they reduce sodium.
- Moreover, they are rich in potassium and thus promote heart health.
- Bananas are excellent in the case of stomach ulcers, as they will cause no pain, and their soft texture will coat the stomach’s lining.
- In this way, bananas will help you prevent corrosive acids and irritations.
- Bananas supply the body with the required dietary iron and thus boost the blood supply since they stimulate the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
Body Temperature Control
- Bananas efficiently regulate the body temperature and are extremely useful in the case of fever.
- These fruits contain one unique ingredient, tryptophan, which effectively treats depression.
- As soon as it enters the body, it is turned into serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter, which leads to relaxation and improved mood.
- Bananas regulate blood sugar levels and are extremely helpful in the case of stress.
- They are rich in vitamin B, and thus soothe the nervous system and relax the body and mind, thus enhancing the mood.